STACK COP01 is a centrally located READYSTACK colocation data center, approximately 10 minutes drive from Copenhagen’s International airport at Kastrup and Copenhagen inner city.
COP01 is constructed of a heavy concrete frame arranged over three levels and a technical basement, which provides all necessary data center facilities. The building is protected by perimeter fencing, CCTV, access control system and secured by 24/7 security staff.
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Quality Management Environmental
- ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management
- LOS Energy Norway 100% Renewable Energy Guarantee
- ISAE 3402 / SOC 1 Report
- READYSTACK™: Commissioned capacity
STACK’s COP02 campus sits on 100,000 sqm of land just outside the city center, close to primary fiber paths and major connectivity hubs. The campus masterplan provides for five 6MW IT load data centers and an office building.
COP02A is the first of five 6MW data centers on STACK’s COP02 campus, optimized for POWERSTACK or HYPERSTACK development.
The facility follows our modular design principles for scalability, sustainability, and efficiency.